Pmnc

Pictures of your trophy room! (pix)

One day I will build a trophy room. Right now , Im working on filling it. I have probably 40 mounts or so, mostly whitetails. I have my first couple bucks all the way to the present with the majority of the bucks I have harvested. Last couple years, Ive been getting picky though.

Room looks awesome Joe! Good looking dog too.I like how he was willing to share his chair with you. :rofl:

I've put these up on the Dark side (NJH) But I'll throw them up here as well...Everything is a bow kill...I have a couple other heads at the taxidermy man...

IMAG0692-1.jpg

IMAG0693.jpg

Not much of a trophy room.....not pictured many more antlers on plaques, and one other bear as a rug

the4boys.jpg

NJBear.jpg

CanadaBear.jpg

Over the years I've given away a dozen or so mounts...and 15 or 20 bear skins...

I'm pretty proud of dead animals..but I'm more proud that I figured how to post more than one photo at a time on this web site....

Matty...proud of me?...LOL

IMAG0688-1.jpg

IMAG0691-1.jpg

IMAG0695-1.jpg

IMAG0697.jpg

IMAG0698-1.jpg

IMAG0699-1.jpg

IMAG0700.jpg

IMAG0701-1.jpg

IMAG0702-1.jpg

IMAG0696-1.jpg

My downstairs family room. I shot this buck with the bow in 1995 and did the mount. I messed around with taxidermy for a few years and this was best and I think last. 9lb Fluke caught by my son while on vacation. Mount was done by Robert Kennedy. Smallie came from Lake Champlain & Striper from Raritan Bay. Both mounts were done by someone in Michagan via mail.

room.jpg

room1.jpg

Nice stuff guys...I never get tired of looking at trophy rooms..

Pmnc...all the Whitetails are from NJ

Nice Joe... theres a few animals there Id love to sink an arrow into. Someday Id love to take a Brownie and moose.

Caribou..!! Ive been to Quebec 3X for them I have yet to shoot an arrow... Someday...lol