IGNORED

No More Saturday Mail

Hatchet

The U.S. Postal Service announced Wednesday that it plans to end Saturday mail delivery, in one of the most significant steps taken to date to cut costs at the struggling agency

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/02/06/postal-service-to-cut-saturday-mail-to-trim-costs/#ixzz2K8tT9mcp

You add camo to anything, it immediately becomes cool.

The people running the postal service have no idea what they are doing, that's why when they are ridiculously broke and bleeding money out of every orifice, they give themselves raises in the upper ranks.

That's the US Govt. for you though, they shouldn't be allowed to even think about money, let alone decide how it's spent.

I worked for the USPS, the "little people" effected by this will be MANY....The high end administrative portion of USPS will probably get another raise as they lay people off.

And it is an antiquated system, however, somewhat necessary still to some degree.

Think about this, how is it the UPS and FEDEX are doing fine, and the US Govt run version of the same thing is just sinking like a ship full of holes?

“I have always tempered my killing with respect for the game pursued. I see the animal not only as a target, but as a living creature with more freedom than I will ever have. I take that life if I can, with regret as well as joy, and with the sure knowledge that nature’s way of fang and claw and starvation are a far crueler fate than I bestow.” – Fred Bear

The Postal Service loses an average $42 million per day. It lost almost $16 billion last fiscal year

wow! guess the 30 mil Lance Armstrong might have to pay back from their sponsorship wont help

You add camo to anything, it immediately becomes cool.

Well, it ALMOST covers one day of losses. LOL baahahahahahahahaha.....Oh my God what a joke.

“I have always tempered my killing with respect for the game pursued. I see the animal not only as a target, but as a living creature with more freedom than I will ever have. I take that life if I can, with regret as well as joy, and with the sure knowledge that nature’s way of fang and claw and starvation are a far crueler fate than I bestow.” – Fred Bear

Not to get overly political, but it's the same story with anything the US Government runs. Medicare is going bankrupt. So is Social Security. Just today the CBO released a report that Obamacare will add 20 new taxes to families and small businesses and instead of an estimated 4 million people being dropped by their current employers in favor of the new government run program, that number is now estimated at 7 to 8 million. Guess who pays that bill???

I never agreed with Saterday delivery anyway.. waste of money and did nothing but make more people dependent on the government....:acclaim:

I'm A printer they delivered alot of mail that kept us in business,damn computer changed all that!Now I eat more spam than tbone.:cryingcry:

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt