outdoorslife

11/27 check in

Out in zone 19. Got in my stand at 520. Had a doe come in at 550. Good luck to everyone whos out today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got in at 5:30 zone 34.nothin yet but it just got light enough to see 15 min ago.its light enough to see at ten of six where your at?still dark here.

Got in a little late this morning (6:30), but I usually don't see morning activity until around 7:30 from this stand, so I should be ok.

Good luck everyone

Got in late at 630, drank a bit last night and hit snooze more times than I shoukd have lol.

Havent seen anything yet but it is too warm. Im noe used to it being 20 the last two days. But they should move good today. Good luck guys and gals!

Got in late at 630, drank a bit last night and hit snooze more times than I shoukd have lol.

Havent seen anything yet but it is too warm. Im noe used to it being 20 the last two days. But they should move good today. Good luck guys and gals!

Hopefully they don't confiscate that stand with you in it!hahaha.good luck!

Lone doe just cruised by thought about taking her as I have yet to kill a deer but am really looking for a buck. But my fingers is getting real itchy haha.

Fog is settling in here too.im near water so it's getting thick.no deer so far but it beats shopping.

Foggy here in 17. Deer must be sleeping in this morning. My wife drug me to the store last night. It was freaking crazy. I told her you go shopping Im going hunting

I gotta say all this passing on smaller bucks for the past month and the gun seasons upon us I'm not against filling my doe tag.im in the mood to shoot and if nothings trailing I might just let one fly.

Choot em'

MZW

It's times like this when you make the decision your gonna kill something that you don't see a thing.

Had two doe with 4 yearlings come in. One of the Button heads gave me numerous opportunities, not that I would take the shot. Does on the spot are safe with me, only buck hunting.

Got in at 5:30 zone 34.nothin yet but it just got light enough to see 15 min ago.its light enough to see at ten of six where your at?still dark here.

Even with the fog the moon was still pretty bright. I heard her first then she passed only 10 yards in front of me. Saw one more doe around 830 and that was it. No shots. Gonna try to get an evening sit in tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk