IGNORED

Hunting clubs

Just figured I would start a thread to see who belongs to what club, what deer zone, how much property, etc. Maybe let people know if you have any openings or open houses or if you would just like to tell us a little about your club and its history that would be cool too.

I'll start

I belong to Hightstown-Woodruff rod and gun club. I was with Woodruff Rod and gun and with declining membership we merged with Hightstown hunting club. We now have a new club house and membership is back up to mid 1990's levels. We are a deer driving hunting club who hunt the NJ pines.

Lets hear about some of your clubs!

"I am the MacGyver of cooking. If you bring me a piece of bread, cabbage, coconut, mustard greens, pigs feet, pine cones...and a woodpecker, I'll make you a good chicken pot pie." — Si Robertson

I belong to Moore Deer Club in Tabernacle NJ, we're from what I know, the oldest deer club in NJ with over 100 years of being a club. We've been pushing the Wharton State Forest the whole time. We have a pickerel tournament coming up in April that I'll post about and then we're going to continue having a pig roast/picnic this Sept after taking last year off.

To alcohol, the cause of and solution to, all of life's problems.

I'm the president of the Oak Ridge Sportsmen's Association, a group of great guys who deer hunt in zones 12, 14 and 36. We kill allot of deer and everyone is on the same page...good stuff!

Opportunity expands in proportion to one's courage.

I'm the Treasurer of the Somerset County Fish and Game Protective Association in Bridgewater. We're more of a shooting club than a pure hunting club but a large number of our membership are avid hunters.

We have an indoor handgun range, an underground big bore range and a lighted outdoor archery range. We've been around for 96 years and have about 900 members.

A number of other active members of this site are also officers of the SCFGPA

Excellence, in anything, never occurs by chance

Achieving perfection is impossible. Striving for perfection makes greatness achievable

I'm the Treasurer of the Somerset County Fish and Game Protective Association in Bridgewater. We're more of a shooting club than a pure hunting club but a large number of our membership are avid hunters.

We have an indoor handgun range' date=' an underground big bore range and a lighted outdoor archery range. We've been around for 96 years and have about 900 members.

A number of other active members of this site are also officers of the SCFGPA

[/quote']

What distance is the undergroung Big Bore Range?

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL