Chicken Little

11\15 update

One day makes a difference. Looks like you guys hunting today have great conditions for it. Good luck to all that are out!

Headed out for a guiding gig at Hunt's, two guns and 18 birds, Attila is gonna be busy!!!! My next deer hunt is not untill six day.

A few moving early. Had a small 8 come in grunting like crazy and chased a doe off. Other than that quiet except for a few tree rats squawking. Nice cold morning. The wind was brutal yesterday

Heading out to a spot I haven't hunted since winter bow. It's the only place I can hunt on Sunday. GL to everyone!

Had 1 doe pass by about an hour ago. After an amazing pre-rut, this is quite possibly the worst rut ever for me. Total of 4 deer seen in the past 10 days.

• Agree 1

Gotta love urban hunting I have a house near me having a party including a very crappie DJ that is so loud sounds like it's right next to me. Already had a spike cruise through looking for quieter woods. Lol

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Light wind but still a swaying tree...nice and quiet as winds settle...about 5pm I saw some movement and noticed a deer slipping through from the north headed south in front of me about 30 yds out. Ended up being a doe fawn and got 30 yds broadside directly in front...watched her through my scope for about 10 minutes before she wandered south. Was hoping she was not alone but mom probably kicked her out trying to get some bucks attention

Edited by Chicken Little

Nice evening with some wind. Saw a doe and two fawns standing in the lane on my drive out..... :shakehead: