IGNORED

Sick of these jokes....(eagles football)

jpiney43

Q: What do you call 53 millionaires around a TV watching the Super Bowl? A: The Philadelphia Eagles.

Q: What is the difference between a Philadelphia Eagles fan and a baby? A: The baby will stop whining after awhile.

Q: What do the Philadelphia Eagles and Billy Graham have in common? A: They both can make 70,000 people stand up and yell "Jesus Christ".

These are just horrible!!:rofl:

1sm260gun1.gif

here's one for you:

My DADDY IS A DANCER

One day a fourth-grade teacher asked the children what their fathers did for a living.

All the typical answers came up - fireman, mechanic, businessman, salesman... and so forth.

However, little Justin was being uncharacteristically quiet, so when the teacher prodded him about his father, he replied, "My father's an exotic dancer in a gay cabaret and takes off all his clothes to music in front of other men and they put money in his underwear. Sometimes, if the offer is really good, he will go home with some guy and stay with him all night for money."

The teacher, obviously shaken by this statement, hurriedly set the other children to work on some exercises and took little Justin aside to ask him, "Is that really true about your father?"

"No," the boy said, "He plays for the Eagles, but it's too embarrassing for me to have to say that in front of the other kids."