Matty

9th of November Check-in

Trying to get this beat up body out the door gets harder and harder in the mornings.

Good luck to everyone!

I have a sign at my front door . . . "My House Was Clean Last Week, Sorry You Missed It"

Sadly, this time of year, it's not a joke.

I'll be out this afternoon as well, but it's my late day at work; I get out at 1:45pm, lol

• Agree 1

I'll be out this afternoon after work.....in late 3:30 but you never know.

Good luck everyone :up:

• Agree 1

Doctor's visit and blood work kept me out this morning. Catching up here will have me out around 2:00. Just a matter of being in that right spot at whatever time you  are there.

Edited by _X7

I danced around a deer on my way out.  He/She was about 20 yards away from me in a thicket.  When he/she would take a few steps, so would I.  When he/she trotted a bit, so did I.  We finally emerged from the woods at the back of my property owners yard about 30 yards apart and then the deer took off.  When I got to my Escape, a deer went running from in front of it.  If only they could move about 15 minutes earlier, lol

We had 3 guys hunting and not a deer to be seen by anyone.  

No permit bow for me this year, just can't swing the 56.00 for the permit and buck stub, so I'm pheasant hunting every Monday, went out today and put up 9 pheasant and 1 woodcock, I got 2 hens, took all day, if I could shoot better, it would've taken only 5 minutes!!!!

Sat on stand before work tonight and saw UGATTZ again.. I really think the deer numbers will take a couple years to recover in zone 13 due to the recent EHD in the past several years... :down: