PV216

Need Safety Harness reviews

Im gonna be buying a new safety harness and im looking for some feedback. Right now i use a standard 4 point harness. Im looking to upgrade to something like the HSS vest, tree spyder, muddy harness, etc....Any feedback on these or others is appreciated. Thanks

Hey dude, I have the Muddy and I've had the SOP. The older SOPs had plastic buckles, not good. The newer ones have rubber coated metal buckles but I found they seemed to rub against each other and get caught when I walked. I went to the Muddy and definitely like it, it's pretty slim lined and low profile. The only downside is the leg straps have raised foam knobs which tend to dig into the back of your legs when you sit, but it's bearable, you notice it but it doesn't kill ya.

Just my .02, might be better options out there now. I've been using my Muddy for a 2-3 years now.

I just switched over to using a Tree Spider harness this past winter bow season. I am happy with it. It is quick to put on, very light, and comfortable.

Pat, I have a couple of the HSS vests and really like them. I have a Mesh one for Early season bow and a fabric one for late season and gun season. I still use my Seat o' the Pants in a lineman's configuration for hanging stands and pruning trees, though. I'd heartily recommend

I actually bought my tree spider from dicks. They were on clearance at 128.97 then 89.97 then 69.97. I had a 50% off coupon in the mail so wound up paying 30bucks.

I've used the HSS for the past three season and never had any problems. Easy on, easy off and light.

Im gonna be buying a new safety harness and im looking for some feedback. Right now i use a standard 4 point harness. Im looking to upgrade to something like the HSS vest' date=' tree spyder, muddy harness, etc....Any feedback on these or others is appreciated. Thanks

[/quote']

i have this for sale just in a mossy oak patteren... 50.00 s7_419417_999_01.jpg

I use the HSS Ultra Light. Stays out of the way and I can wear it under my cold weather layer. No pockets' date=' but thats what I have hunting clothes for.

[/quote']

x2