IGNORED

tax return fun

chris n

got my tax return today and did some shopping for things I need this year...one important item on the list was a new dropshot rod. Ive been researching for a few months and pulled the trigger on a gloomis GL2 dropshot...6'10''Mag-medium....should be perfect for me this year :thumb_up::D:D:D:D:D:D:D

few more things on the list...ill post up some pics when I get the lineup finalized :rock:

to fish or not to fish...what a stupid question

Did mine and the fiancés this past Thursday. Should have ours back by end of week or beginning of next week. Soon as they go into our account, they go right back out for the deposits for the Dj, videographer and photographer....ahhh the joys of planning a wedding

"I am the MacGyver of cooking. If you bring me a piece of bread, cabbage, coconut, mustard greens, pigs feet, pine cones...and a woodpecker, I'll make you a good chicken pot pie." — Si Robertson

Did mine and the fiancés this past Thursday. Should have ours back by end of week or beginning of next week. Soon as they go into our account' date=' they go right back out for the deposits for the Dj, videographer and photographer....ahhh the joys of planning a wedding

[/quote']Hi Lou:beer: