IGNORED

This FLU s*cks

hammer4reel

Very rarely get sick , but this flu hit me like a truck. just talked to a friend and he sounded worse than me.

How long is this thing lasting , for those who had it ?????

coughs are so hard they bring DRY heaves :thumb_down:

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

Not sure if I have the flu or not.

I have had thick congestion in my sinuses moving into my chest now. real sore throat, fever and chills...coughing and sneezing like a maniac....and my body aches like no end. Been battling the shiiiii....shiii.....diareah too. (I'm sure you all wanted to know that) lol

I really don't know the difference between the flu, colds, bugs, etc. I'm sick and have been since Wednesday. Hope to feel better soon and hope the same for all of you. I want to get back in the woods.

“I have always tempered my killing with respect for the game pursued. I see the animal not only as a target, but as a living creature with more freedom than I will ever have. I take that life if I can, with regret as well as joy, and with the sure knowledge that nature’s way of fang and claw and starvation are a far crueler fate than I bestow.” – Fred Bear

I am fighting my second ear infection in the last 4 weeks and an upper respiratory infection (sinus, fluid in lungs, sore throat), so I feel your pain. Surprisingly getting out and walking feels good.. its the from the car to the cold all day at work that's killing me. Brings on a cough that gives me a headache. On an inhaler, antibiotics and drinking a ton of water/V8.

Get better soon. This has been the worst 6 weeks health wise for me.

"I am fighting my second ear infection in the last 4 weeks and an upper respiratory infection"....

I hear ya.. I've gottin my second bought of the runs and it doesnt seem to want to go away.. Weird. Never had his before..So far i think i've drank about 5 gallons of Pepto Bismal just so i can hunt with out leaveing a scat trail to and from my tree stand.. eeeewwwwa...:vomit:

:D

Matty go to the doc you have the flu. And stay away from Howell please.

I almost feel guilty, I had a head cold for 3 days. Feel great now.

I got the flu one time and like roadkill it was from the damn flu shot. Never again. (that and I faint when I see a needle)

You guys rest up and get well soon. Matty go to the doctor the flu is serious stuff.

Sent from my flip phone with the big buttons so I can see them

Man i'm starting to feel sick just reading this posts.I'm sucking down some night quill and hitting the bed.Oh boy i justed coughed and now i'm getting a head achee.I'm getting away from this post before i catch the flu................................

Not sure if I have the flu or not.

I have had thick congestion in my sinuses moving into my chest now. real sore throat' date=' fever and chills...coughing and sneezing like a maniac....and my body aches like no end. Been battling the shiiiii....shiii.....diareah too. (I'm sure you all wanted to know that) lol

I really don't know the difference between the flu, colds, bugs, etc. I'm sick and have been since Wednesday. Hope to feel better soon and hope the same for all of you. I want to get back in the woods.

[/quote']

sounds about the same Matty. took some tylonol PM cold , and helped some with the hacking

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

I had what the Dr said was the Flu for about a week. Then I got a sinus infection and went on antibiotics for 5 days. Then Sat night after feeling great for 3 days the diarrhea and vomiting started . Thought I was gonna die. Felt week on Sunday and today I'm ok. I think the last thing I had was norovirus. Total days sick 21.