IGNORED

Predator lights?

outdoorsman132

what lights do you guys have or suggest i want one with a red lense because they spook with the white light i have seen this and might try it.

http://www.elusivewildlife.com/products.htm?section=22&p=productMore&iProduct=421

I use the mini sniper hawg lite with gun mount

http://www.sniperhawglights.com/

"Don't forget that you're First Marines! Not all the Communists in hell can overrun you!" - Chesty Puller

Same here, except wear it on my head!

Another option that is awesome is the Boondocks outdoors headlamp (they were also one of the first vendors to drop out of ESOS to support our 2A rights)

Finally, I also have a cheap Ultrafire 501-b (pretty sure that's the model) $30...pretty close to being as bright as mini hawg...definitely good enough for shotgun hunting night time preds here.

You don't actually want a red "lense" you want a red LED. Lenses cut down on the light output significantly. I know thats probably what you meant, just wanted to make sure you absolutely knew for sure to stick with a clear lens and red led.

“I have always tempered my killing with respect for the game pursued. I see the animal not only as a target, but as a living creature with more freedom than I will ever have. I take that life if I can, with regret as well as joy, and with the sure knowledge that nature’s way of fang and claw and starvation are a far crueler fate than I bestow.” – Fred Bear

I have the XLR-100 mounted to my barrel. I love it, small and has great range. My buddy just got the XLR 250, he said it's nuts but I haven't seen it yet.

You can order them from Boondock Outdoors for good prices and he was one of the first to pull out of the Harrisburg show. I ordered on a friday and it was at my door on Tuesday

Times like these call for a Big Lebowski