Zone8Hunter

Hopefully there will be no BS or wise remarks on threads like the other place

Glad this thread was started. I can't agree more. I feel good that this site will be monitored and positive. No b.s. please. Thanks !

Glad this thread was started. I can't agree more. I feel good that this site will be monitored and positive. No b.s. please. Thanks !

We will make sure of it. No BS:thumb_up:

I hope this site will be nothing like the other site. I love hunting and talking about it, but getting slapped around by an internet tough guy really made that place blow

I hope this site will be nothing like the other site. I love hunting and talking about it' date=' but getting slapped around by an internet tough guy really made that place blow

[/quote']

Won't happen, we won't allow it here. I was a long time member and contributor on NJH for years (over 10,000 posts) and you haven't seen me there for awhile now because of exactly that kind of stuff. I had enough of whatever is happening over there, so I made this site to try and restore this community :beer:

I hope this site will be nothing like the other site. I love hunting and talking about it' date=' but getting slapped around by an internet tough guy really made that place blow

[/quote']

This new site here is how NJH used to be back in the day. I am stoked

We won't have any problems like the other site..just a whole lotta talking about hunting and fishing..good times

Nothing. Kyle is just a little jealous Jes not a mod. He's a mod on all his dungeons and dragons websites

LMFAO someone has a grudge with Lou

That's a buddy of mine lol. He's just messing around. Now I'm no longer giving him free hunting lessons

Haha what did Lou do this time? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

The right question would be "what hasn't Lou done this time" lol.

Nothing. Kyle is just a little jealous Jes not a mod. He's a mod on all his dungeons and dragons websites

That's a buddy of mine lol. He's just messing around. Now I'm no longer giving him free hunting lessons

Yeah BS, you'll be calling me to go shootin and fishin when Jeff isnt around.

The right question would be "what hasn't Lou done this time" lol.

Yeah BS' date=' you'll be calling me to go shootin and fishin when Jeff isnt around.

[/quote']

Gotta get that hunting license and we will upgrade you from your permanent deer driver status haha

I believe all these guys are on the same page and want to restore the community to what it once was, keeping it clean with users of the site helping each other

Looking forward to the constructive and inspired posting. I know where to go for the BS but I get enough of that in the real world.