Sign in to follow this  
68Ioweu1

My next truck might just be Dodge Ram.

Dude I'm thinking the same thing. Im a ford guy and love my ford but you can't beat the dodge price. Ans they're looking good anymore.

I love my beat up old Dodge Ram... even with the rust and some head scratching quirks... she is still going strong with 285,000 miles...Wish I could afford a new, shiny one...

Still a branch of Gummerment moters so yeah sicne they got tax money to stay afloat they should be priced right not to say they are not nice trucks but I for one would have to swallow real hard before I bought one.

Still a branch of Gummerment moters so yeah sicne they got tax money to stay afloat they should be priced right not to say they are not nice trucks but I for one would have to swallow real hard before I bought one.

This guy comin on here with only two posts acting like who the heck he is. Lol:welcome:

187000 miles on my 2008 Ram already. truck looks like new except for some seat wear.

Only thing done to it is change tires and brakes. and yesterday changed the EGR valve.

Truck came with the million mile warranty on it, and im going to run it till it wont

Bought my wife a durango because the price was right(i know a guy),i love the way dodges look but i swear the check engine light is on more than it is off. Egr, gas tank pressure balance system, injectors,etc. It never ends.:banghead:

"Truck came with the million mile warranty on it' date='" Is that even still available these days?

[/quote']

That warranty was what had me look at the Dodge trucks in the first place.

Not sure if its still available, in '08 you could buy it but the warranty was not transferable.

In '09 you could transfer it to an imediate family member

not sure if they had it after that