IGNORED

Striped Bass Tournament June 1, 2013..

sam3

Eddie's in! The competition just got a little tougher.....its ok though....We got this!

"I am the MacGyver of cooking. If you bring me a piece of bread, cabbage, coconut, mustard greens, pigs feet, pine cones...and a woodpecker, I'll make you a good chicken pot pie." — Si Robertson

Lol what did he do this time :)

SOOOOOO not true. I am the pride of the Jersey coast - except for on the Big Jamaica lol

BTW, may have my Six Pack license at that point.............

Excellence, in anything, never occurs by chance

Achieving perfection is impossible. Striving for perfection makes greatness achievable

ppppffffffftttt. i was out the week after my daughter was born...:rolleyes:

:)

Yeah and now you have to ask permission to even speak the F word (fishing :D) in your house, ya sissy!:kissy:

Achieving perfection is impossible. Striving for perfection makes greatness achievable

Is that because those fruity beers you drink only come in 6 packs and not 24 packs? :D

Thats just wrong on so many levels :rock:

Thats funny I dont care who ya are. Hes only banned from the infamous bogan fleet because he told the truth and refused to fish with a "bogan" rod.....oh for shame

That's funny Bowguide, I actually do have a couple of Bogan rods, though didnt have them with me that night:)