sam3

Striped Bass Tournament June 1, 2013..

hey sam thought jakebobs was destroyed

Jakeabobs was destroyed. Gigi is opening at another location right down the road from the old Jakeabobs. She renovated an old restaurant and turned it ito jakeabobs off the bay. The place looks amazing. This is the new Jakeabobs. The old location is hopefully going to be rebuilt eventually. This restaurant is kinda dedicated to all the families that were effected by hurricane sandy and all the volunteers who helped clean the town up. All the tables are made out of the doors from destroyed houses. They were treated, painted and have the addresses painted on them. Such a cool idea. The made walls out of these doors also. There will be pictures of volunteer groups cleaning up around town hung all over the place. It's so cool looking

Jakeabobs was destroyed. Gigi is opening at another location right down the road from the old Jakeabobs. She renovated an old restaurant and turned it ito jakeabobs off the bay. The place looks amazing. This is the new Jakeabobs. The old location is hopefully going to be rebuilt eventually. This restaurant is kinda dedicated to all the families that were effected by hurricane sandy and all the volunteers who helped clean the town up. All the tables are made out of the doors from destroyed houses. They were treated' date=' painted and have the addresses painted on them. Such a cool idea. The made walls out of these doors also. There will be pictures of volunteer groups cleaning up around town hung all over the place. It's so cool looking

[/quote']

X2

That's why I posted the address Kevin. We want to show Gigi & her employees our support because she has been sooooo good to us over the years!!! :thumb_up:

If I don't slip this year I'll drag my boat up.

I'm sure it's a haul, but it would be nice to meet you. :beer:

ill be in with a team just not set yet dont know how capt alan made out from the storm and if hes still a charter

ill be in with a team just not set yet dont know how capt alan made out from the storm and if hes still a charter

I believe his boat is fine, as a matter of fact, I think he's selling it to upgrade to a larger one.

alan e mailed me

Kevin,

The boat was totaled. I don’t think I’ll have another boat by then but who knows. At the moment I would say make other arrangements.

Capt Alan Beneroff

NETKEEPER Sportfishing Charters

862-222-0913

http://netkeeperfishing.com

[/b]

alan e mailed me

Kevin' date='

The boat was totaled. I don’t think I’ll have another boat by then but who knows. At the moment I would say make other arrangements.

Capt Alan Beneroff

NETKEEPER Sportfishing Charters

862-222-0913

http://netkeeperfishing.com

[/b']

Ouch, sorry to hear that about the Netkeeper. I thought you were talking about Capt. Allen on Reel Class.

Plenty of other boats out there, keep looking!

Team #1:

1). BowhunterNJ

2). Scrubby rack buck

3). Tailchaser

4) .sam3

Team 2:

1).GunDogs

2). rest of team tba

Team 3: Parker Pete

1). Pete

2). Special Ed

3). Looouuuuu

4). Tdaly25

5). JeffM

Team 4 Hookem n cookem:

1).10pt

2).makosnax

3).russmebuckins

4).franky the mush

5).high hook sue

Team 5:

1). Runum n gunum

2). Runums Son

3). Runums Bro

4). Runums Bro

5) .Runums Sons Freind

6). TBA

Team 6:

1). RifledSlug

2). Dsaint

3). Ghostbear

4). MTH

5). MadMike ?

team7

1}bayonne

2}bayonnes boss

3}joe987654321

4}

5}

Yes!!!!

Glad you found a ride for this tourney!!

still need to book a boat but were in jerseyhunter is a possible

It was asked if there was going to be a Striped Bass tournament at this site' date=' so we're going to do one this year.

The 1st Annual NJFNG Striped Bass Tournament will be held on Saturday June 1st, 2013.

The tournament will begin at sunrise and the weigh in will be held at 4 PM sharp at the Keyport Munical Ramp in Keyport, NJ.

We will have (2) prizes this year. 1st Place will be the single heaviest Striped Bass and the payout will be 75% of all the monies collected.

2nd Place will be the 2nd heaviest Striped Bass and the payout will be 25% of all the monies collected.

Entree fee is $15.00/person.

Fish off the beach, party boat, private charter or your own boat. It doesn't matter.

If fish alone and are looking to fish with a group, post it up!

There are a lot of Captains on this board if you're looking to charter, so please contact anyone of them for availability. If you don't know any, PM me and I will be more than happy to give some names!

Winners will be announced, and prizes distributed, at Jake-a-bobs off the Bay 910 Union Ave Union Beach, NJ immediately after the weigh in.

So come on out and have a fun day on the water, see some old friends or make some new ones, and enjoy some good food and drink afterwards.

PayPal info will be posted shortly.

If there is boats entered and an interest for T-shirts, we can certainly entertain that in the near future.

Thanks everyone!

-Sam

[/quote']

Just out of curiosity... If there is a group of guys on a boat and one of them catches the biggest fish,is it a common practice to give the rest of the team part of their winnings?

Just out of curiosity... If there is a group of guys on a boat and one of them catches the biggest fish' date='is it a common practice to give the rest of the team part of their winnings?

[/quote']

That's what the majority of people do