Lemmy

He's on the wall

Thanks HH .. I'm just glad I was allowed to hang it in the living room . Jersey Jay did the work ..

Awesome buck Lemmy! CONGRATS! Beautiful mount too, Jay's work has steadily improved over the years, that looks like a top notch deer mount. :up:  :up:

• Agree 2

great buck, congrats!, .....would love to know more about the hunt, anything more you can tell us? morning, afternoon, compound, crossbow, distance, tracking

Congratulations on one hell of a buck .....Jason did a great job!!

• Agree 1

The buck was taken in zone 2 during a late November hunt. I had watched it all summer in velvet and knew he was special, and I , lucky..I hunted it for 2 months before I was successful.

I had 15 minutes of light when I saw the buck slowly meandering to me from 60 yards. The 5 minutes it took to get into my shooting lane felt like an eternity ! With buck fever setting in, I slowly reminded myself of going through my shooting sequence.. Stance, knock,grip,draw,steady, level, anchor, picture sight, aim, hold...hold..motor..release and follow through..That's all I kept thinking, never looking at its rack. It stood 25 yards broadside, I drew my Monster 7, everything was silent and the rest was a big blur...It was automatic and second nature, all I saw was the brute fall at 30 yards...And that's when I succumbed to buck fever;)

My friend/mentor and my better half were there that night to partake in my successful hunt. I could not have asked for a better day !

Thank you gentlemen for the positive vibes 

• Agree 4

Thanks X7 , I wanted to display the arrow that killed him , but it was too disrespectful.

image.jpg

Lol Sugar... If you look closely , you'll see Pudgie, the longhorn cowfish , he's a spike.