Cousin Brown

Ran the dog today.

Ran the dog on some birds today & had a great time. Unfortunately, my dog got injured half way through. Look like he took a stalk the wrong way, cut one of his pads, pulled a muscle & possibly fractured his paw. So off to the vet in the a.m. He went 15 for 15 & we ended up with 25/29 pheasant & chukar. Here are some pics of the dog.

IMG_0526_zpsc9c019ec.jpg

IMG_0527_zpse473995a.jpg

IMG_0530_zps8a2545e7.jpg

IMG_0531_zps19c98dcc.jpg

IMG_0534_zps9844c2e8.jpg

IMG_0535_zpsf2d49651.jpg

Great day out with the snow and all that! Very envious!:cool: Nice looking dogs. Hope he recovers soon.:thumb_up:

My dog took a surgum stalk down the throat last year and dam near bleed out on me before i could get to the vet

he's fine now but it was a mess ..thank god tim clark happened to be driveing down the road when it happened cause i did not even know where there was a vet in the area.....i dont think the dog had but minutes left when i rolled into the vet

Nice job ruger. Hope your pup gets well soon. I predict a Stevo, Ruger, and Smitty Bent Creek trip before the seasons over. I'm waiting on mr12gauge to get out of his cast lol. He had knee surgery.

just say the word ..and im there...Ruger if you have any Vetericyn you should get it on the wound ..and if you dont you should get some that stuff heals all sorts of wounds and infections fast i even use it on myself