IGNORED

What do you guys think of the new Matthews Bow - No Cam?

thefirstndsecond

Well, like the title states, what do you guys think of the new matthews no cam HTR?

I have seen a couple videos and it looks nice.

Right now I have my buddies old bowtek tomkat from like 2006. I bought it last year used and haven't used it yet.

I might be in the market for a new bow and really have always wanted a matthews. My first bow was a Jennings, my second was a used Golden Eagle, then a buddy game me a High Country Carbon 4 runner. All nice bows, but I might be looking for something with a little pizzaz.

The Bowtech are nice as well. I have never owned a single cam bow. When I was heavy into archery the single cams were the hot choice and best on the market. Now I am seeing that some dual cams are the best and then Matthews comes out with the no cam.

So, since I am getting back into archery just looking for some direction.

Thanks.

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

well.!! i'm a big mathews guy, been shooting my mathews drenalin ld for years , my draw length in 30 1/2 inches...with that being said. i like the idea of the round wheels making it more forgiving etc, but at $1100 there is not a chance in hell i'm paying that price. i think that is rediculous ... only way i would ever consider paying anywhere near close to that for a bow is if some company got smart and started making a bigger axle to axle bow for longer draw length hunters..

I've been bow hunting for just over 34 yrs., my first bow was a Jennings, then Hoyt for many, many years. I got my first Mathews back in 1997, I was about to purchase another Hoyt at the time but I didn't like the handle, and didn't like the draw. I loved the Mathews (Z-Max) and since then I have owned two others, Switchback XT and my current  Z-7. I'm in the market for a new bow, and I don't really care for the new Mathews, one bow I'm impressed with is: http://www.obsessionbows.com/ and one model I want to handle and shoot is the Delta 6, here is Jeff Dixon's video fine tuning one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjyooupwSUg

If I like the way this bow handles, I'm buying, the problem is there isn't a dealer in NJ near me that has one in stock at this time