IGNORED

Foxpro

outdoorsman132

For foxes and yotes?

For foxes, everything works. LOL

For Coyotes...nothing works. LOL

I'm dead serious though.

:samurai:

“I have always tempered my killing with respect for the game pursued. I see the animal not only as a target, but as a living creature with more freedom than I will ever have. I take that life if I can, with regret as well as joy, and with the sure knowledge that nature’s way of fang and claw and starvation are a far crueler fate than I bestow.” – Fred Bear

Yeah, we call them in too, tons of foxes, which we kill a lot of them, but yotes....yeah yotes hang up out of range a LOT!

They are also tough critters, we've wounded several with no recovery. Sucks. (yotes I mean) foxes we drop stone dead w #4's. Yotes have absorbed T shot and kept going.

Foxes seem to come to any sound though, seriously. Yotes, way tougher to call in and get in range.

We've used the following decoys:

White feather tied to fishing line, glued inside the nock of an old arrow shoved in the ground. Blows around in a slight breeze.

I altered an icefishing tipup to have real rabbit fur on it and used a fishing reel with line to control the flopping flailing fake rabbit on a spring. I LOVED that one....but it was a pain in the butt to keep line untangled and operate.

Mojo critter...awesome.

At night it doesn't seem to matter even though they can see well, but daytime it's definitely helpful.

“I have always tempered my killing with respect for the game pursued. I see the animal not only as a target, but as a living creature with more freedom than I will ever have. I take that life if I can, with regret as well as joy, and with the sure knowledge that nature’s way of fang and claw and starvation are a far crueler fate than I bestow.” – Fred Bear

Yeah' date=' we call them in too, but they hang up out of range a LOT!

They are also tough critters, we've wounded several with no recovery. Sucks.

We've used the following decoys:

White feather tied to fishing line, glued inside the nock of an old arrow shoved in the ground. Blows around in a slight breeze.

I altered an icefishing tipup to have real rabbit fur on it and used a fishing reel with line to control the flopping flailing fake rabbit on a spring. I LOVED that one....but it was a pain in the butt to keep line untangled and operate.

Mojo critter...awesome.

At night it doesn't seem to matter even though they can see well, but daytime it's definitely helpful.

[/quote']

Those are some really cool ideas Matty

"I am the MacGyver of cooking. If you bring me a piece of bread, cabbage, coconut, mustard greens, pigs feet, pine cones...and a woodpecker, I'll make you a good chicken pot pie." — Si Robertson

That should do it!

Matty did you get a yote yet. I know you said you were trying hard. I have found during turkey season coyotes seem dumb. I could have killed a few already.

I spent most of my money on hunting and fishing. The rest I just wasted.

No my friend has a few now, but I couldn't hit a waterbuffalo standing still, let alone a fox or coyote on the move. LOL

I miss a lot! So I know how to call them in!

I've had two coyotes under 10 yards...one almost stepped on me. They are alive and well last time I saw them.

I need hand grenades or something.

Next one close enough is getting butt-stocked!

My buddies in Ohio are hunting coyotes hard right now , as stated shooting a ton of fox, but no coyotes.

Now everytime a show like predator nation comes on he keeps saying how good those guys really are , to even be getting the amount of shots , and the dogs they are harvesting

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

Ten yards is close. Try shooting with your eyes open:D They seem to appear out of thin air. I normally end up shooting due to fear.:) Maybe with a liitle girl screaming to follow it up.

I spent most of my money on hunting and fishing. The rest I just wasted.

Don't rub it in. LOL

I might as well just swing my gun like a club.

I've been so frustrated at times, that many nights I will just call for other guys and not bring a gun. What's the point of burning up ammunition if it's only hitting the ground and surrounding brush!?:rofl:

I tell my friends that I like to make it fair, so I fire a warning shot first. But the truth is I :censored: suck.:banghead::crazylol: