IGNORED

new bucktail mold

Scrubby rack buck

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we need # 2 sinker eyelets.. very important.. and we need alot of them because we have to use 2 with each bucktail..

We will buy them in bulk. You said you had alot of hooks or should we purchase more?

"I am the MacGyver of cooking. If you bring me a piece of bread, cabbage, coconut, mustard greens, pigs feet, pine cones...and a woodpecker, I'll make you a good chicken pot pie." — Si Robertson

Im almost certain he thinks we are idiots:crazylol:..and we will get the eyelets..gotta look around and find some lead

Im gonna talk to my father tonight

"I am the MacGyver of cooking. If you bring me a piece of bread, cabbage, coconut, mustard greens, pigs feet, pine cones...and a woodpecker, I'll make you a good chicken pot pie." — Si Robertson

So heres the master list for Jeff and I to aquire.

Eyelits - order in bulk - Need ALOT

Lead - as much as we can get

Paint(White and Chartreuse) - Quantity? I dont know how it comes, meaning size of the bottles, so fill me in scrub

So heres the master list for Jeff and I to aquire.

Eyelits - order in bulk - Need ALOT

Lead - as much as we can get

Paint(White and Chartreuse) - Quantity? I dont know how it comes' date=' meaning size of the bottles, so fill me in scrub

[/quote']

It comes by the pound..an jeff absolutly zero sacasm in my post buddy..

scrub do you have a web site where one can purchase number 2 sinker eyelets?

Barlowstackle.com

It comes by the pound..an jeff absolutly zero sacasm in my post buddy..

Barlowstackle.com

ok so how many pounds should we purchase? I know, I know, alot of questions, but this will be out first pour and would like to have enough for all of us. Not sure how far a pound of paint goes

ok so how many pounds should we purchase? I know' date=' I know, alot of questions, but this will be out first pour and would like to have enough for all of us. Not sure how far a pound of paint goes

[/quote']

a pound of each should do it..might want to get a pound of glow as well.. TommyD is the guy to ask where to get the paint.. might want to get a lb of Glow.. from what he tells me the paint is pretty inexpensive.. keep tabs on what you spend and we will split costs.. Im pretty sure Sam is getting the burner and fuel we need..

im going to guess 1000 eyelets is a good number?

1000 is alot but we could always use em agian.. they wont go bad..