IGNORED

new bucktail mold

Scrubby rack buck

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

scrub.....whats the main difference between collins mold and do-it molds?

The reason I went to collins is I wanted a swing hook mold for bucktails.. as far as I know' date=' Do It doesnt make one... I looked all over..

[hr']

Do you guys keep the mold hot on a separate burner? My lead seems to cool halfway thru the mold

we get it good and hot put it on real close to the burner next to the pot and then pour a bunch of test runs to get the mold good and hot.. normally once you get in a good rythm going the mold stays plenty hot..

So Jeff and Lou.. did you guys discuss the up coming bucktail pour?? :D

Why yes we actually did. We will have all materials you told us about on the phone the other day and we will be in attendance

"I am the MacGyver of cooking. If you bring me a piece of bread, cabbage, coconut, mustard greens, pigs feet, pine cones...and a woodpecker, I'll make you a good chicken pot pie." — Si Robertson

white and chartreuse powder..hooks and rings..what would you suggest with those Scrub?

and we have to find lead

THANK YOU JEFF...he must think we are some sort of idiots

"I am the MacGyver of cooking. If you bring me a piece of bread, cabbage, coconut, mustard greens, pigs feet, pine cones...and a woodpecker, I'll make you a good chicken pot pie." — Si Robertson