Scrubby rack buck

new bucktail mold

Miss ya too Jeff! :beer: Will be nice to throw back a few beers and inhale some lead fumes together.Theres nothing like bonding over dead brain cells:rock:

Miss ya too Jeff! :beer: Will be nice to throw back a few beers and inhale some lead fumes together.Theres nothing like bonding over dead brain cells:rock:

YAY!! The Bobble of Heads is here!!

are you guys gonna working on dates and a list of stuff to bring to the pour??? I gave you the dates im available

Salt water fishing expo is March 15-17th. I would like to go to that on Saturday.

First date and last work for me.

BTW, I'm taking care of the food. Pulled pork sammiches. :cook:

Salt water fishing expo is March 15-17th. I would like to go to that on Saturday.

Where is the salt water fishing expo?

Yeah its me...I was forced to post when someone decided to exculde me from a buckail pouring....I guess I just don' make the cut anymore.

Stop Catching feeling Lenny' date=' Its a given youre included in the pour..Geeze, giant 6 foot eight woman..:dramaqueen:

:rofl:

[hr']

I would also like to hit the saltwater expo.. I have to check with Amy's work Schedule.. Lets see if we can nail down a date by the end of the day..

Stop Catching feeling Lenny' date=' Its a given youre included in the pour..Geeze, giant 6 foot eight woman..:dramaqueen:

:rofl:

[hr']

I would also like to hit the saltwater expo.. I have to check with Amy's work Schedule.. Lets see if we can nail down a date by the end of the day..

:dramaqueen:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ok guys how does everyone feel about either march 2nd or the 23rd?? I would love to do the second and leave the 23rd as a rain/snow date.. also, Sam are you a defiante for the saltwater show on march 17th?? maybe we could do a NJFNG get together for that day.. want me to start a seperate thread?

collins molds are custom molds that you can have different options built in . They are pricey but worth every penny.

his Jigs are shorter and wider in the same weights and the balance much better

scrub.....whats the main difference between collins mold and do-it molds?

The reason I went to collins is I wanted a swing hook mold for bucktails.. as far as I know' date=' Do It doesnt make one... I looked all over..

[hr']

Do you guys keep the mold hot on a separate burner? My lead seems to cool halfway thru the mold

we get it good and hot put it on real close to the burner next to the pot and then pour a bunch of test runs to get the mold good and hot.. normally once you get in a good rythm going the mold stays plenty hot..

So Jeff and Lou.. did you guys discuss the up coming bucktail pour?? :D

Why yes we actually did. We will have all materials you told us about on the phone the other day and we will be in attendance

Why yes we actually did. We will have all materials you told us about on the phone the other day and we will be in attendance

Oh, thats nice. would you mind telling what materials you will be getting just in case we forgot anything.. thank you

white and chartreuse powder..hooks and rings..what would you suggest with those Scrub?

and we have to find lead

white and chartreuse powder..hooks and rings..what would you suggest with those Scrub?

and we have to find lead

THANK YOU JEFF...he must think we are some sort of idiots