Scrubby rack buck

new bucktail mold

Let me know if ya need help scrub I'm swinging into weekends off and would like to come hang drink and pour some bucktails

Sweet, bro. I'm eager to see Sean's design vs. my home made puppy. I've been melting lead like a big dog. Poured a bunch of 12 and 18 oz banks for my offshore trip on Thursday/Friday and it sure saved me a lot of coin!

Louie, what's up, baby?

O hey Tom daly. How are you ? My names Lou. I used to be your fishing buddy. Haven't heard from you in a while. Do you remember me?

Yeah you schmuck. You're the guy that would frequently accompany me before you were castrated! I'm still fishing, what happened to you bro?

Hahaha. I've been hunting man. I would love to accompany you on some more fishing trips if my phone ever rings lol. Call me this week ya big goon

Hahahahahaha, you guys are a riot! Be careful Lou, Tom's been known to force even knives to shear in fear of those Canned Hams!!!

Hahaha..I'll try and dig up some lead..can't wait for the spring..works been busy lately so days off are hard to come by..and it sucks more because I know they are destroying them offshore

Hahaha..I'll try and dig up some lead..can't wait for the spring..works been busy lately so days off are hard to come by..and it sucks more because I know they are destroying them offshore

Jeff, I went offshore Thursday night and it was just awesome. Limits of BIG biscuits and LOTS of big porgies. Just nuts! Get out if you can.

I'm trying to get a few days off but my boss isn't having any of it..crimes up yada yada yada

Scrub,

I'll try to locate the propane furnace we used the last time.

And I have lead. :D

Scrub' date='

I'll try to locate the propane furnace we used the last time.

And I have lead. :D

[/quote']

oh great.. that furnace is so much better than the turkey cooker lol

oh great.. that furnace is so much better than the turkey cooker lol

So let's talk about hooks, paint and crap. So we can get everything we need before the pour.

Yea scrub. Let us know what we need. I'll order some stuff and got some lead. I'll bring beer also. Beer is a very crucial part of bucktail pouring lol.

So let's talk about hooks' date=' paint and crap. So we can get everything we need before the pour.

[/quote']

I have some glow that our pal tommy D gave me to try out..:kissy: I think we need to get some white and Chrartruese powder paints. we need to get #2 sinker eyelets for for the swing hook molds.. hooks and rings everyone can order what they want..Tom might have some suggestions on what hooks and rings he has been using..if we want to pour regular bucktails I have a bunch of hooks so we really dont need to order any..

If you guys want to start a list of what everyone is buyng that would be fine.. Like I said we probally need white and Chartruse powder paint, #2 sinker eyelets and lead..I have alot of hooks for regular bucktails.. im thinking we can do this either march 2nd 16th or the 23rd.. These are all Saturdays and we can make the rain dates the Sunday of that same weekend..What do you guys think??