Rdfhunter

Did it die???

Probably a good time for users over there that don't want to lose their content to maybe bring it over here and post it up!

Once that site does go down...that stuff will be gone and unreachable.

Yep it's back up

Is there a reason for leaving god out of your pledge of allegiance D buck? On your signature

Now that the other site is up, get all the info out of your old PMs and posts. Write that stuff down and tell buyers/sellers they can contact you over here. :)

Now that the other site is up, get all the info out of your old PMs and posts. Write that stuff down and tell buyers/sellers they can contact you over here.

X2 You never know when Matty is going to push the big red button again. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Now that the other site is up' date=' get all the info out of your old PMs and posts. Write that stuff down and tell buyers/sellers they can contact you over here. :)

[/quote']

:rofl::rofl: The tactics are becoming shameless, it's the American way :cool:

LOL...I had done it several times before, and another mod, who shall remain nameless admitted to it too...

Sometimes the site would go down and I'd be waiting for it to come back up thinking...crap...note to self, don't touch that button ever again. lol

I'm surprised I was entrusted with the job of splitting threads today here. I was waiting to come back into the main page and everything would be in Russian.:rofl::rofl:

"Check box for Russian". [] "Sure why not, I'm in a hurry! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

"DO NOT PRESS"......Oh man, I didn't know we had a donut press around here. Where is the "glaze" button. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

RifledSlug,

Not really about tactics, more so about users having a lot of time dedicated to putting that content up, they own it, they have a right to protect it and I'm giving them a medium to bring it here :)

Either way, it's up to them, but it is a way for them to get their post count up here and add some great content, share stories, pictures, etc! :thumb_up:

"DO NOT PRESS"......Oh man, I didn't know we had a donut press around here. Where is the "glaze" button.

:rofl: