Did it die???

Rdfhunter

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

"If you wanted to "maintain your legacy", auctioning it off is probably the last approach anyone would take IMO."

I agree.. If there was an ounce of sincerity in what he wrote, he would have looked for potential buyers from his members list.. I dont know that he didnt but, i havent heard anyone saying he did..

:D

You missed my posts on here and there then, I was trying to buy the site from him for years.

I was in the middle of negotiating a price when he listed it on Flippa without even telling me about it, then suddenly it's sold and he hasn't answered an email of mine since. :thumb_down:

If you're real quiet and you listen real close...you can hear the other site sucking from here.

:rofl::rofl:

You know what they say, all good things must come to an end.

The Constitution only guarantees the American people the right to pursue happiness.

YOU HAVE TO CATCH IT YOURSELF - Benjamin Franklin

"then suddenly it's sold and he hasn't answered an email of mine since"

yeah i guess i missed that one.. But anyway, I’m not convinced it ever sold… If you look at the Bid count, there were 2 bids given.. 1 for $1500, then it jumped to $5000… who does that?.. I’ll tell you who, someone setting a minimum. And who would do that?.. The seller or someone under his direction.... So, I think he wound up being the highest bidder for his own site.. :acclaim:

:D

Kinda sad if it did end. I think I logged into that sight every day since 2006. Recently I didn't post that much but still checked in. As Sam said in a previous thread I met a lot of good people that I hunted with or still hunt with today. Picked up a few good friends along the way.

I wonder if the person he sold it to is a French mode:rofl:l.

\

I said it 4 times i bought it. 5001.00 already paid for the cost with 35 outfitters the rest is gravy from here on on in. Just looking for an It to head it up as a side gig. Taking local resumes from rutgers and local colleges as an experience builder for them its a win situation all around:beer: it will be up no later than tuesday had to shut down for 48 hours to make the transfer and so my lawyer can fill out the paperwork on monday. Hang tight boys there will be no censorship:thumb_up: