Sign in to follow this  
Matty

Cue up the bluebird footage! lol

Rusty and I must have been a little too cocky for the hunting Gods today. Before we even got into the tree we were discussing  killing a double. lol

Nevertheless, cue up the bluebird footage. lol

WHAT???  The really nice tree gave up a goose egg???  I bet if you kicked Rusty in the head, you'd have been overrun with deer  :rofl:

Having a guy hollering "Go on, get outa here" all afternoon from 100 yards away doesn't help when your hoping to see deer.   :banghead:

Well, not skunked. We did have the button buck come by and say hi. Then Rusty spotted some deer in the distance, but I never saw them.

We did hear Bob singing in his tree too. I'm not familiar with the song, but the chorus goes like "SHOO BEAR, SHOO BEAR, GO AWAY BEAR"....catchy tune. :rofl:

Bob likes that bear!  She's the same one that popped her teeth, clawed the tree and woofed at us the other week I'll bet.  I tried to convince Rusty to stand in front of me and protect me from her :)   

Bob likes that bear!  She's the same one that popped her teeth, clawed the tree and woofed at us the other week I'll bet.  I tried to convince Rusty to stand in front of me and protect me from her :)   

Same bear.   :rant:

• Agree 1

I still had fun. Thanks Rusty.  :up:

BTW, start shooting your recurve if you can, we're going hunting in bigger woods when you say so. It'll be a lot different than the "really nice tree" but it should be fun. Hopefully you can bowhunt with your son too.

• Agree 1