IGNORED

NAP Quickfletch ??

Hatchet

was wondering if anybody uses them or your opinions of them.just slide them over the shaft put them in boiling water n they shrink tight on the arrow.seems easy enuff.the ones i was looking at were the twister 2"vanes $7 for a pac of 3 on clearence at walmart.thanks

You add camo to anything, it immediately becomes cool.

I like my blitz. I think the quickfletch is a lot of money for what you are getting. I shoot feathers anyway so for me it is not an option. Chris you want some arrows fletched up Ill hook you man get away from the blazers. 7$ is a deal and a half but i never see them that cheap.

Hatchet, the only thing I would recommend is to let them completely dry before shooting the arrows (made that mistake because I wanted to get out and shoot). Once cured (for lack of a better term), they work great -- arrows flew just as true as the regular veins...or is it vanes? Stupid homonyms.

Hatchet' date=' the only thing I would recommend is to let them completely dry before shooting the arrows (made that mistake because I wanted to get out and shoot). Once cured (for lack of a better term), they work great -- arrows flew just as true as the regular veins...or is it vanes? Stupid homonyms.

[/quote']

vanes:cool: