Bowhunter444

Blasts from the past

Wow are you serious? That painting is from him?

No, Bob didn't paint it.  I did, after watching him on TV too many times.  :lookaround:  

• Agree 1

He was on tv not long ago I had the shows recorded and put the on at night with he timer and fall a sleep quickly, very relaxing.

Edited by jerseyhunter

You did good! Those evergreen trees look just like he made them. Awesome man! Not only can you cast flies into trees like a pro, but you can paint like Bob Ross!   :worship:  :hail:  :first:

More Bob Ross silliness, haha.  Our art teachers asked me to paint a Minion on their wall so I gave them a Bob Ross Minion.   :)

Bob Ross.jpeg

My first bow deer a big doe at 13 all on my own, and my fist bow buck at 14, boy was dad pissed I skipped school n went to my tree stand, as u see nee in the pic is how I was when I killed this 5 point. And my first ever deer at age 10 opening day six day in Worthing ton with my dad we weren't in the woods for 2 hours when this one horn y came past

2015-10-25 21.50.26.png

2015-10-25 21.51.05.png

2015-10-25 21.58.10.png

• Agree 2

Rusty ever find your old bow?

Let's update that, yes I did.  I guy in Connecticut has it.  He bought it through eBay from a guy in North Carolina.  

First party boat fishing trip with my grandfather out of LBI. Won the pool with a 5# fluke.

which party boat dedeyekev?  

I may have been the mate on that trip, lol!

Wow, is he going to sell it back to you?

He was willing to sell it but I guess I was just more curious about it than I was interested in getting it back.  I didn't buy it back.