BHC

Whats Your Muzzleoader Set Up?

I have a T/C Triumph, topped off with a Leupold VX-II 3-9x40, using two pellets of Triple 7 Magnum and a 250gr. Barnes Spit-Fire T-EZ

TC Omega w/ leupold vxII 3-9x40. I shoot 300 grain parker balistic extremes pushed by 82.5 grains (by weight) of BH209.

T/C Pro Hunter. Camo and SS. Nikon scope, and I use 130gr. of pellets (2-50's and 1-30) behind T/C 250 gr. Shockwaves.

CCA Accura in Camo SS Bergara barrel. 100 grains of Pyrodex 250 grain Hornady SST's. Shoots unbelievable. Every deer I have ever shot between 75-100 yards never took a step.

I forgot to add topped with a Nikon scope.

Nice bolt handle Nontypical.I am shooting a TC prohunter 150 grains of triple 7 with the Barns 250 grain NXP expanders gun loves them and they leave some nasty holes in them.

T/C Triumph that I just got after Christmas as a late gift to myself. :D I'm shooting 110 grains of Black MZ and 295 grain Powerbelts. Open sights for now until I pick up a scope I like for it. I was hoping to use it in the late season muzzleloader week in Delaware but the flu knocked me for a loop and I never made it. Oh well there is always next year. Can't wait to knock one down with it since I've never used a muzzleloader to harvest a deer. Just about every other weapon but not a muzzleloader. Well I haven't used a spear either..... :rofl:

50 cal TC Thunderhawk

Bought one of these for my son, I love it. He doesn't hunt but at the range he shoots 80gr of pyrodex and what ever cheap bullets I can get by the bag.

Mine's a Knight LK93 camo thumbhole stock with a Nikon 3x9x40 shooting a 250 gr sst with 90gr of pyro.

T/C Triumph with .452 Hornady FTX, Harvester Crush rib sabots pushed with 100 grains (volume) Blackhorn, 3x9 Leupold Rifleman scope

Lyman Deerstalker .50 flintlock .490 roundball, .020 patch, 70 grains 2F Swiss

Bought one of these for my son' date=' I love it. He doesn't hunt but at the range he shoots 80gr of pyrodex and what ever cheap bullets I can get by the bag.

Mine's a Knight LK93 camo thumbhole stock with a Nikon 3x9x40 shooting a 250 gr sst with 90gr of pyro.

[/quote']

Knights are nice, thats my next one!

T/C Encore 50 cal, thumbhole stock ,Leupold grand slam 3-9, 120 grains black horn, 240 grain 45 cal hornady xtp.

T/C Encore , 3-9x40 Redfield Scope , Barnes Spitfire TMZ .250gr.,100gr Triple 7 Powder

T/C Triumph, 3-9x40 Leupold UltimateSlam Scope, Barnes Spitfire TMZ .250 gr 100gr Triple 7 Powder

T/C Hawken .50 cal.

.54 cal. Pedersoli Rocky Mountain Hawken in Maple. Patched round ball. 90gr. Goex 2f.

.54 cal.Cabela's sporterized hawken rifle that I installed a slow twist match grade Green Mountain barrel on and a set of Davis double set triggers. Patched round ball and 95gr. of Goex 2f.

.54 cal "Hawken style" pistol made by me. Hope to use it hunting one day out of

state. Patched round ball. 35gr. Goex 3f.

.50 cal. T.C. triumph. Nikon Omega scope with dednutz scope mount. Hornady XTP bullet with Harvester short black sabot. 95gr. of Blackhorn 209 with with CCI 209M primers.