Wojtowicza

Last thing i needed today!

i've been sick and just getting over pneumonia. My exchange (email) server goes down today. Man, like i really need to be working on this today!:banghead:

Shhhh....what is that? You hear that?

Oh.....I hear the WAAAAMBULANCE coming! Suck it up buttercup!

Shhhh....what is that? You hear that?

Oh.....I hear the WAAAAMBULANCE coming! Suck it up buttercup!

:rofl::rofl:

That sucks woj' date=' hope ya figure it out quickly!

[/quote']

i figured it out and it takes time to get it going(which i did already) but being still sick, i dont need this. lol

i'm trying to get better and this doesnt help.:sleeping:

ive been outta work for like 10 days. was supposed to go to AC on thursday and friday for work. but too sick to be around people. not for me to get people sick but i cant afford to get sick again from others. my doctor wont let me go into the schools for 2 weeks so, i need to stay in my office. im getting better and i need to stay that course.

I've worked for and with companies that host their own. If you have the staff and the opportunity to maintain two sites, it gets easier. But after Hurricane Sandy came through a lot of those mid-sized companies who were out of power for a week have looking into migrating. It's not for everyone, but for some it's a headache they can throw over the fence and let someone else deal with.

we got a diesel generator before the hurricane. we stayed up with it for like 2 weeks. its just for my server room. so everything i have running was available. its nice to work for a district with money to get these things.