BHC

What State/Providence You Enjoy...

I used to enjoy Goiing to Mass. But my Uncle since retired and moved to Fla. and the farm sold shortly after. So now I enjoy SC. which resulted in my first ever rifle hunt in many yrs of hunting and my first ever rifle deer in the same time.

11-6-12043.jpg

I have a place in northern Cambria. And have hunted southern Clearfield for years. Big woods for sure.

I've been camping up there in the past on an old farm on the outskirts of Clearfield, down the river that parallels Rt 879. Amazing how much land is out there compared to here.

I've been camping up there in the past on an old farm on the outskirts of Clearfield' date=' down the river that parallels Rt 879. Amazing how much land is out there compared to here.

[/quote']

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I'm right off 879! Love it there......

Hunt Wayne Cty PA (Have camp there), Ohio, Illinois, Maine, & Minnesota.......all have big deer.

Almost Heaven' date=' West Virginia. I can literally walk miles and not see another soul, or remnants of any either.:cool:

[/quote']

Same here, Roane county WV is were I moved to. It is Heaven. Hundreds of private acres to hunt. I have seen one no hunting sign. I walked over to the owners place and ask for permission and was welcomed immediately.

i love Ohio for deer hunts and Maine for bear hunts :up:

What guide service do u use in Maine?

If I was going to Maine I would opt for Oxbow Lodge