BHC

What State/Providence You Enjoy...

Besides NJ which other state and/or Providence do you enjoy for deer hunting? For me I enjoyed my time in Illinois and would like to try Ohio

I love hunting Illinois. Thats why I just purchased a small 70 acre farm in Calhoun Cty. Before Illinois, I did Saskatchewan for 6 years in a row for whitetails.

I love hunting Alaska. Ive hunted deer and bears there Moose in British Columbia and Plainsgame in Africa. All those places I would revisit as they each offer their own unique hunting and scenery.

I hunt Vermont and New Hampshire. Some day I would like to give the mid-west a chance for a real slammer whitetail.

My family and I built a cabin on close to 300 acres in eastern W.V. I have spent Thanksgiving week hunting there for the last 21 years.

Pennsylvania. Hunters are actually welcomed. I have a camp in northern Clearfield County

Pennsylvania. Hunters are actually welcomed. I have a camp in northern Clearfield County

Big woods up in Clearfield. What kind of camp do you have ?

I love going Western U.S. and the farmlands of Alberta. I love shooting distance and there are many opportunities to do that there. I also enjoy Texas. Not to cold and a lot of big deer.

I have a place in northern Cambria. And have hunted southern Clearfield for years. Big woods for sure.

hunted a couple states for deer like PA and Virginia. Hunted bigger deer in these places: Kentucky,Ohio 3 seasons, Kansas 2 years, Iowa 3 years, Ontario Canada 7 years, Sask Canada 1 year

Potter County, PA for the past 35 years for deer, turkey, grouse and woodcock. A buddy bought a 175 acre farm near Cooperstown, NY this past fall and he's begging me to get up and hunt with him. May add that one to the list soon as well.

PA is were I love to hunt built a log cabin up there 5 years ago but have been hunting up there in Wayne county for 15 years.I lease a 1500 hundred acre cow farm that is 5 away from my cabin and spend 20 weekends a year on average at my camp

1.Nothing beats northcentral Pa opening week of rifle season....I live for it!

2.Maryland- Can be awesome experience

3.Delaware- just a bit better than jersey

4.Jersey- Waaaaaay to many people on very limited grounds

Where in Greece do you hunt? I was in Chios for 5 months, I got back a couple weeks after hurricane Sandy. A lot of great bird hunting in Chios, but no boar. They tried releasing a bunch to create a population, but everybody went out and killed them FAST. Most are farmers, and the last thing they want are boar tearing up the land.

Birds and rabbits in Rhodes (Moms from there), Duck in Alexandroupolis (dad from there), Outside Salonika for boar and quail(uncles there) and outside Patra were my wifes from all of the above. Depends on who we visit.

I hunt slower lower Delaware every year with a good friend of mine that lives there. It's one step above Jersey as far as deer hunting but I enjoy the time spent with my friend. I've also hunted Maryland with the same guy for whitetails and sike deer. Sika deer hunting was some of my favorite memories....had a lot of fun!!! I've bow hunted public land in Ohio a few years and loved the experience. Some real slammers in that state. I guess the next state to hunt for me will be Indiana since my brother lives there. He's been wanting me to come out for a long time but his season is the same as Delaware and I like spending time with my buddy so it's hard to do both.

I hunted Ohio 2 years ago during gun season. I really liked the terrain and would love to go back bow season. I hunted Susquehanna County, PA this year and had a blast. We saw tons of good bucks and turkeys. I will definitely be returning to PA next year.

For Deer my favorite place so far is South Texas. I have consistantly had more exciting encounters and witnessed more deer behaviors than anywhere else. The rut is non-stop excitement.

For fowl, I have to give nod to northern Saskatchewan. Been just about everywhere for ducks/geese and you cannot beat the area for numbers and quality. People are friendly, land is plentiful and birds are tasty!

Pineracer