remingtonman1108

So, what does everyone do for work around here?

Analyst for an insurance company(specialized area of insurance for banks and rich people not home an auto).

I own and operate 2 Car wash, Quick Lube and Detail Centers in Monmouth County. Also manage commercial property I own with sister in Hudson County.

Litigation/Mass Tort Paralegal primarily practice Asbestos litigation for 10+ years on a national and regional level. I also do legal/technical research and writing and in my spare time I do lots of crafty sh*t for events (Weddings, engagement parties etc etc).

work for the railroad (playing with trains for 40yrs.. retiring in 21 months 4days 12 hrs but whos counting) then its hunting and fishing all day every day!!!

maintenance/meter reader for a water/sewer company in north nj for 6yrs. , construction laborer, husband, and the proud father of my 2 young children..

I work in a hobby horse factory.

I drill the a$$hole in the horses.

Takes a lot of concentration to make sure there perfectly centered. :cool:

Retired in 05 after 35yrs in the construction business and have a small farm in Howell. But thanks to our current administration I am looking at a new career as a door greeter at WalMart.

:welcome:

• Agree 1