remingtonman1108

So, what does everyone do for work around here?

Mostly a semi retired stay at home dad now but, I’ve had careers in Farming, Navy electronics, Biomedical field service engineering, NYC Taxi Cab driving, Home improvement General Contracting, Real estate sales and currently Insurance sales and some personal investing… Just to name a few …. :cupcoffee:

I work for Philadelphia Energy Solutions. It used to be Sunoco refinery until it was sold and my job was saved. :rock:

Philadelphia Highway Patrol....14 years and cant wait for retirement

Edited by Palawman30
  • Agree 1

Marine technician' date=' if you have an outboard that don't work, I can fix it!:thumb_up:

[/quote']

Shoot me your number and where your at....I always have boats that need some work

Insurance, all forms. I work for my family's agency, Chibbaro Brothers Insurance in North Brunswick. I am the 4th generation to be working the family business. We write Homeowners, Auto, Umbrella, Life, Long Term Care, Disability, Group Benefits, and all Commercial policies as well.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions about your current policies or if you would like some quotes

Chibbaro Brothers Insurance

Est 1945

732-246-1400

chris.c@chibbarobrothers.com

Thanks,

Chris Chibbaro

20+ years as a Graphic Designer, Art/Creative Director, writer and photographer.

I'm in the midst of change in life direction, time to take the wheel and drive life like I stole it.