BHC

Anyone Hunting Turkey Zone 1 ?

Anyone hunting turkey zone 1 this year?  I hope things are better then it was last year, I only heard a few birds and all of them was on the PA side :crying:

I might get out in zone 1 for one of the weeks this year. Not sure. 

Don't worry Joe, if I hear any birds, I'll be sure to scare them further South since you're not on my turkey team! lol

You do period E Joe?

myself and my one boy will be in zones 1,2,&5 ,  works out great for him this year as his spring break coinsides with A week.  I usually end up with permits for each week. But during the month of May I usually hunt Sat & Sundays in NY plus a few week days

Yes I will be doing Saturday hunts, if by chance the weather looks good for a Friday versus bad weather for Saturday for that week I will consider getting a permit to hunt that Friday

myself and my one boy will be in zones 1,2,&5 ,  works out great for him this year as his spring break coinsides with A week.  I usually end up with permits for each week. But during the month of May I usually hunt Sat & Sundays in NY plus a few week days

Can you turkey hunt in NY on sundays?  I know you can deer and bear hunt, but I couldn't find anything that specifically stated turkey.

yeap, you can hunt anything on sundays in NY. Has nothing to do with species of game.

yeap, you can hunt anything on sundays in NY. Has nothing to do with species of game.

Great. Thanks. I'm definitely going to look into that for next year