IanB21

How many are done with NJH?

Dubs' date=' no sweat, I'm sure Tom will get a kick out of it if he comes across this thread. :)

Woj, the search engines will have crawled his website and have caching of it, but that's limited lifetime once the site goes down.

And his content is all copyrighted, so I can't even go "get" his content to save it for reference or anything.

It is a shame, there is a lot of great info over there.

[/quote']

Ha ha, just stumbled on it :cool:

Spot on about the old archives of NJH being lost - particularly the old Tommy Threads. Man, we did have some awesome times lol

I haven't been over there in about a week or so. Love this site and alot of great guys are back. Guys I learned alot from by reading there posts. I may stumble over there a few times but I like it here alot better.

someone was selling ammo for a ridiculous price there this week. i told him he was a rip off. he proceeded to tell me i was an internet tough guy and wanted my name and address. so i gave him my name, address phone number, dogs name, where i work etc etc and he then tells me to calm down hahhahah that place is a free for all now and i couldnt belive someone bought the ammo he was selling. smh

16 pages wow, it might be time to retire this one. I gotta feeling NJH will come close to death but live in a near coma state for awhile before going under.

16 pages wow, it might be time to retire this one.

:agree:

I think there has been enough njh bashing here. I happen to still like the site and I'll be there till they turn out the lights. :D