IanB21

How many are done with NJH?

Maybe people need to get PM's on the other site to get the players over here, I can't continue my dominance without the competition. :rofl:

Daytona 3 weeks away.

I saw someone over there is crying that they got banned for one day or so......Oh well !!!

That's because everyone is used to logging on to take out all their stress on other members for no reason. Like the schoolyard bully just itching to pick a fight. Then when the bully gets put in his place, he cries about it

Maybe people need to get PM's on the other site to get the players over here' date=' I can't continue my dominance without the competition. :rofl:

Daytona 3 weeks away.

[/quote']

:letsparty::letsparty:

I'm not done with it .I'll still stop in and see whats going on over there.With this site up and running i get the best of both worlds.Its like 7-11 and wawa what ever floats your boat that day.They both serve up the same thing it's just that some peolpe perfer one from the other.

Was a member there from early on. Just got tired of posters thinking they were professionals in every aspect of the outdoors. From game management, shot placement, politics, to how to tie your shoes, so many had such disparaging comments to others as if they were all knowing. I started by not posting, but after awhile I couldn't even stand looking anymore. Such a shame what was allowed to go on there. I do have a question. If the site was sold, why would the buyer not be concerned with improving or atleast keeping up with the site? Why would the new owner not contact the current mods to touch base or let them know whats expected of them? or simply to just "fire them"? Sounds weird to me.

Was a member there from early on. Just got tired of posters thinking they were professionals in every aspect of the outdoors. From game management' date=' shot placement, politics, to how to tie your shoes, so many had such disparaging comments to others as if they were all knowing. I started by not posting, but after awhile I couldn't even stand looking anymore. Such a shame what was allowed to go on there. I do have a question. If the site was sold, why would the buyer not be concerned with improving or atleast keeping up with the site? Why would the new owner not contact the current mods to touch base or let them know whats expected of them? or simply to just "fire them"? Sounds weird to me.

[/quote']

Your questions are the same many of us have had for months. Can't wait around forever hoping, so I decided to create something that has a clear direction defined and will communicate with the members :up:

NJH was great I remember back I'm 2005 it was great for a few years.. I met you Matty WOJ and many others. That site did its job I am glad this site started. I do troll over there a little but I am glad I came over..

if there is one thing i have learned in the last fifty years on this planet is don't put all your eggs in one basket

I'm getting there, I started going there as a member in November of '05, it really isn't the same anymore, so? When's the first njfng deer drive?:up:

been member there since March 2005 and used to be pretty active there. met some pretty good people overall.used to post pretty regularly and would like to contribute positive info to help others when I could. however, as I have said for some time, the site was going downhill so I very rarely post or get involved much anymore.I didn't even bother to post the last 3 big bucks I killed. too much negative energy, although I still check it out pretty often but not too active anymore.

IF you post a nice buck you get accused of poaching it or photoshopping it. If you post a med to small buck you get blasted for not being patient and not practicing sound management philosophies.

IF you post a nice buck you get accused of poaching it or photoshopping it. If you post a med to small buck you get blasted for not being patient and not practicing sound management philosophies.

yeah, what did you shoot THAT for?? might be nice is another year or two...

I agree with nycredneck, the users of the site are what make or break it. The goal here is to keep the positive influence that encourages user interaction, not discourages it through the negativity of a few bad seeds. Doesn't take many to turn a whole site sour.

You're correct, one person gets negative and then others join in and jump on the bandwagon. Maybe a new personal rule should be if you can't say anything nice then don't say anything at all. I joined Archerytalked before NJH and learned more about archery in two years than I had on my own in 20 yrs, got a lot of help over there and there are good people on NJH. Just don't join in the bashing, it can still be a good place.

Don't want to start a rumor' date=' but one day I was searching for a old topic and noticed tdaly's avatar was kris' old avatar. This was shortly after it was allegedly sold. I thought for sure he was the new owner and showing it in a subtle, humorous way. But I know you guys are buddies with him so you would know if he was.

[/quote']

Ha ha, Dubs, that's pretty funny :)

not me dude, id have no reason for keeping it quiet and I sure as heck wouldnt have run it into the ground!