deerslayer01

what you you people do in the off season?

when Im not working for the secret service, my time is split between the pro chariot racing circuit, and being an abs of steel model :loco:

post-153-13664221866204_thumb.jpg

Saltwater fishing baby! I would like to do some 3d shooting this year and let the world marvel at my god given talent. :loco:

Theres an offseason? :headscratch:

With all the different types of hunting and fishing I do, there isn't much of an offseason. One season leads to the next...which inevitably leads me to get a slow start on the following season. And when I am not activekly hunting or fishing, I am scouting out new locations and prepping gear.:thumb_up:

Enjoy a cruise vacation.

Try and keep up my archery skills all year.

Like to reload and rifle shoot when time allows.

Love trout and fluke fishing too.

Had fantastic trip last year for stripers in the "Reach", perfect timing...

My wife and I enjoy antiquing year round.

Nothing beats a cold beer on the deck with the BBQ working.

Work,work,work, five more years and we pack it in...

Work alot so free time is in short supply. Gave up turkey hunting several years ago, have gone maybe once or twice in the last 5 years...too crowded on public down here and the permit is only good for five days, just made it more frustrating than fun.

Haven't had much time for fishing either, maybe 3 or 4 times a year now. I do like to cook outdoors and grow a garden, that and family time dominate my non-hunting months.

..My wife knew what she was getting when she married me and so far ( so she tells me) she is completely happy.:) cmon spring..

uhhh, Sorry Craig, she's lying ;) :kissy:

I try to work both days on the weekends. That side work money goes to my elk hunts. If I'm not working I shoot 3-D somewhere.

I think this year I might try freah water fishing again it has to be at least 20 yrs sense I did it last

I take on a few projects at the house, this year its the mudroom and a bathroom upstairs. I also do a bunch o sidework on the weekends to pay for my hunting habit.

I also shoot my bow a bunch and trout fish a few times.