IGNORED

what you you people do in the off season?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Im way more into fishing now than i am hunting.. so my off season is basicly Mid dec through begining of April.. And besides the occassional bucktail pour and fishing expo or fleamarket, i spend my time home/doing things with my wife and little girl..Like BHC said, ( i cant belive Im Agreeing with BHC) :D you have to put in your time home so the wife has no reason to feel neglected..My wife knew what she was getting when she married me and so far ( so she tells me) she is completely happy.:) cmon spring..

this year ill be looking for some property and learning how to go about all that...but mainly ill be fishing tournaments and fun fishing as much as possible. Fishing the BASS nation this year...im on the road to the classic LOL.

to fish or not to fish...what a stupid question

Scrub it cant come soon enough..cant wait for those first reports of bass coming up the coast..might even have to try for some flounder just to get out..im going crazy

Hey, I once got handed down underwear and a paperclip for Christmas, and it was a great gift. - Si

I mostly fish all through spring and summer. I play in a mens softball league also

"I am the MacGyver of cooking. If you bring me a piece of bread, cabbage, coconut, mustard greens, pigs feet, pine cones...and a woodpecker, I'll make you a good chicken pot pie." — Si Robertson

Theres an offseason? :headscratch:

With all the different types of hunting and fishing I do, there isn't much of an offseason. One season leads to the next...which inevitably leads me to get a slow start on the following season. And when I am not activekly hunting or fishing, I am scouting out new locations and prepping gear.:thumb_up: