deerslayer01

what you you people do in the off season?

I spend time with the wife and kids more so then during the deer season, also work OT if there is any which there hasn't been, I don't do OT during the deer season, also the wife can't say anything when I hunt when I spend the time with her and the kids during the off season

Kill woodchucks:)

Also...

-Fishing

-Kayaking

-Property maintenance for the next duck, goose, deer season

-Spend time with the family

-go to the range and shoot all my guns

Fishing for me. I gave up on Turkey hunting. Completely lost interest.

I also burn alot of charcoal as well in the off season. :cook:

Shoot carp on the Delaware (and other places)

Hunt turkey

Hunt boar down south

Fish

Shoot (a lot) rifle, shotgun, pistol, & bow...

There's an off-season? lol

Coyote/Fox hunting, shed-hunting, scouting, hiking, turkey hunting, fishing, etc. There's always a reason to be outdoors!

Fish, scout when I can but usually double up the family time so when deer season comes, I've got credits with the wife... Happy wife = happy hunting life!

fishing, turkey season, hiking, camping, etc etc etc.....although i wont be doing any of this as much anymore being we are expecting in May so getting it all in now before she lays the smack down on me lol

Hiking, scouting, archery (can never have too much practice), brewing beer, eating, drinking beer, fishing, and working on computers (yes, I am a terminal geek).

I play unlimited arc softball from spring until september during the weeknights. On the weekends this year will be spring gobbler, and I live .9 miles from the musky and pohat creek. :thumb_up:

Fish when it warms up, Turkey hunting, this spring I'm getting married but still have A and B week to hunt before the wedding.

Off-season is family time. Beach, crabbing, pool, etc. I do try and get out on the dirt-bike to blow off some steam. My gears gets stowed and I don't look at it until August. Keeps the wife happy, and thusly, me happy.

I do spend time looking for new properties to lease. All the farmers are outside and it's easy access.

Pineracer

Im way more into fishing now than i am hunting.. so my off season is basicly Mid dec through begining of April.. And besides the occassional bucktail pour and fishing expo or fleamarket, i spend my time home/doing things with my wife and little girl..Like BHC said, ( i cant belive Im Agreeing with BHC) :D you have to put in your time home so the wife has no reason to feel neglected..My wife knew what she was getting when she married me and so far ( so she tells me) she is completely happy.:) cmon spring..

this year ill be looking for some property and learning how to go about all that...but mainly ill be fishing tournaments and fun fishing as much as possible. Fishing the BASS nation this year...im on the road to the classic LOL.

Scrub it cant come soon enough..cant wait for those first reports of bass coming up the coast..might even have to try for some flounder just to get out..im going crazy

After i rebuild my floaters i hope to get much more time out on my boat this year than last year and taking my family camping a few weekends . I wouldn't mind installing a food plot either.

offseason is for family. Used to fish alot but, with 3 kids and a wife who always complains about all the hunting , well fishing thus takes a little hit. Plus, coaching baseball and footballf or the kids takes up all the free time.

Spring time...landscaping....this is when I get the bulk of my work (mulch/hardscaping)....will be giving turkey hunting a try this year for the first time....