Anyone ever get an all Black Coyote? I seen one years ago, but it ran up the hill to quick to get a shot. I was in MO.. Would of been an awesome mount..

Yeah they are awesome...There was a black one runnin around my house last year... Yotes don't visit my neighbor hood much.. they just pass through every now and then like the bears do... 

• Agree 1

Think  this one was from south jersey. Not mine. My brother sent me the pics a few years ago

yote 1.jpg

yote.jpg

• Agree 4

never saw one, did see a blonde coyote two years ago

That's crazy. Never saw a black one. Ha that almost looks like it's someone's dog! Actually I've only ever seen one yote in person. Tried to steal our turkey decoy. Ran off too fast to take a shot.

We shot two of them in the pine barrens. Within the last few years we see them and have shot them alot more. Population in the pine barrens is exploding.

Ive actually seen more black yotes near my camp in nc pa then anywhere else...One particular year a couple years ago we saw the same yote on several trips. First time I saw it in an open field I though it was a bear cub but it was running funny... then I realized it was a jet black yote.

Think  this one was from south jersey. Not mine. My brother sent me the pics a few years ago

attachicon.gifyote 1.jpg

attachicon.gifyote.jpg

Man that is cool looking.. I ran out of time this year for Coyote and turkey I hope to get one next season that's in..

There was a time a while back, maybe 20 years ago when they were fairly common on the farm I live by in Green Township.  I remember there were two that ran in a loosely knit pack that include a few of the normal ones.  I haven't seen one in many years.