IGNORED

If you could hunt with any NJW&W member?

Rusty

Since I am too old and decrepit to get a bear out of the woods( I have enough trouble getting deer out) any 3 young guys I could hunt bears with.  I have been trying to put together a NJ bear hunt with my two sons and my son's wife's cousin to come to NJ for a bear hunt. However, who in their right mind is going to come form Illinois or Colorado to hunt in NJ. 

As far as hunting with members on this site. I hunted birds with Ghostbear a few times and hope to do it again this year if I can come back from knee surgery in time. I hunted with BHC once or twice and stayed at Sammy's place the night before hunting many times. I sort of hunted with Rusty and Matty on Rusty's management hunt a few years ago. I also hunted with Dragthor the original owner oh NJH a few times. For the most part I am a loner when it comes to hunting because the logistics of getting together to hunt are a pain in the azz. 

For me I will hunt with anyone as long as they have a passion as strong as mine for the woods and the game hunted........I really enjoy the laughs when hunting with others, also they can teach me as well, even after 35 yrs of hunting under my belt there is always room to learn something new. I'm some what crazy with my deer hunting.....I have to start walking in by a set time I have a very long walk to my stand, I hunt all day never leaving my stand, my body and clothes have to be as scent free as they can be, I don't stop for gas or breakfast in the morning for fear of scent, I don't drink coffee before a hunt if I do I pee all day, I don't mind BSing via texting helps make the slow days go by faster, I have no issues getting out of my stand to help others tracking game.........I have no issues showing people places to hunt of course it's public land but it's deep woods

• 1 year later...

I have hunted with everyone on this site that is stupid enough to go with me. I am currently looking for more sucke.................umm er I mean volunteers if anyone is interested.

I would really like to hunt with Donna and Christina. Although they do not always get what they are after I can be sure there will be cold Beer in the equation at the end of the day.  :up:

Sent from my flip phone with the big buttons so I can see them

I have hunted with everyone on this site that is stupid enough to go with me. I am currently looking for more sucke.................umm er I mean volunteers if anyone is interested.

I would really like to hunt with Donna and Christina. Although they do not always get what they are after I can be sure there will be cold Beer in the equation at the end of the day.  :up:

Both great ladies and awesome choices.

This is a cool thread.  Can't believe I've never seen this one before.  

There are a few guys here that I've never met in person, but would be happy to hunt with.  Rusty, Tarhunt, Nomad and Jack Harris seem like good guys for sure.  Haskell Hunter as well.   Definitely Stevo too.  Ms Grit as well.  Actually, too many to name.  Lots of great folks on this site

Last year there was a post asking who people would like to hunt with.  As a result of that post we put together a hunt with Matty, Bucksnbows, and myself.

If you could hunt with any member, who would you like to hunt with?  

I would hunt/fish with anyone who would want to go, is knowledgeable about guns,bows, the woods, animals, and fish.