IGNORED

Quads

Lemmy

I don't own one, but use my landowner's quads sometimes to drag out a bear or toss my chainsaw on to clear our logging paths.  Great for private land and lousy to use on public lands.  At my PA hunting camp, we use quads to get near our stands in the mornings and to drag out deer.  Again, private land. 

I for one am glad that Pa has never opened up any public land to any motorized vehicles. It would destroy the place as every bubba has one. Makes for a very quiet peaceful public land hunt for those of us that will hike 2 miles to get a deer. Private land in Pa is overrun with these things. Nothing like having one buzz past you at 7 am....lol

referral-0686239001424316551.png

PredaTorch.com         Hot Estrous Doe and Other Deer Scent, Night Predator Lights

Me n 2of my brothers had 4 of them at my older brothers house then some dirt bag with a big landscape trailer stole them. My 1bro got his back all recked up in Trenton . I did buy another one but just didn't really have any great place to ride so I sold it. If I had a big chunk of land I would probly get another.

You add camo to anything, it immediately becomes cool.

why would you drag it ..just put it on the rear rack

I was using "drag" as a generic term.  My buddy has a Terex, so we put them in the pick up bed in the back.  I did drag out a bear once, but only because I had to use a racing quad and it had no rack on it.  It was in the snow, so it dragged out easily and without damaging the fur.