NJBowman

Winter Bow Buck

Took this guy with My Creed with a rage 2.3 extreme tipped VAP 350 arrow.  Great way to start 2014 and end the season.

DSCF3372.JPG

Edited by NJBowman
  • Agree 6

Thanks very happy with him. He is 21 inches wide and has good mass. I'm going to get him aged, not sure if he is a good 3.5 or an older deer with so so genetics.

Nice buck John!

Now get Jack on whatever you and Courtney haven't killed to get team 11 into the top spot!

Well done!

Edited by Rayorsa

I'm going to get him aged, not sure if he is a good 3.5 or an older deer with so so genetics.

It really is worth the price to know for sure when you harvest a great buck.

Congratulations !!!

Congrats great buck!!

Did you guys get last minute access to a great property or management hunt or something? Laying down two big bucks this late in the game isn't easy! 

And like Ray said, remind Jack he has a team waiting on him to help shoot us into the lead.  :up:  :)

No we have a spot that we only bowhunt. Every year nice ones show up in the late season due to the fact it's quiet and there is food there. This year they were just a little nicer than others. I keep putting good ones in front of Jack and he doesn't close the deal, get on him. LOL :rofl:

• Agree 2