Bowhunter444

Check in 1/20

I'm gonna head out for an afternoon sit in Manalapan. Should be a good night with snow coming in tomorrow. Anyone else heading out?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

• Agree 1

I'm hoping this wind stays exactly as it is right now.  My daughter wants me to take her out with the bow this afternoon and this wind is perfect.

• Agree 1

My. Wife had off today for MLK n she got me doing bunch of stupid crap ! Might be a good day tomorrow with snow .

Heading out soon, me with the camera and my daughter with the bow.  The wind is still perfect, let's hope it stays that way.

I just got out. I was about 30 seconds away from finishing getting settled in my stand and two doe took off. Oy vey.

At least they didn't blow out...

Sent from my Windows 8 Phone using Tapatalk

Had a doe come in with the wind kicking up a bit.. she was nervous as hell.. wouldnt stand still.. no shot...

One doe walked under me at sunset as a sat shivering from the 20 mph wind blowing on my sweat soaked jacket.

I had a great hunt last night. At 4pm I had about a dozen deer enter the field I was hunting. I picked out a big doe and dropped her with my muzzy. My Remington 1100 is at the gunsmith for repairs so I took my muzzleloader. I just can't tell the farmer that I had a herd come in and only got one of them. Haha!!

Oops!! Sorry I didn't notice this was in the bowhunting section. I still had a great muzzleloader hunt thou. Lol

Edited by Kilbo

I had a great hunt last night. At 4pm I had about a dozen deer enter the field I was hunting. I picked out a big doe and dropped her with my muzzy. My Remington 1100 is at the gunsmith for repairs so I took my muzzleloader. I just can't tell the farmer that I had a herd come in and only got one of them. Haha!!

Oops!! Sorry I didn't notice this was in the bowhunting section. I still had a great muzzleloader hunt thou. Lol

Nice!   :up: