BowhunterNJ

Excalibur Matrix Mega 405

No, that's 3" groups with FT's of 150g using their 18" Diablo bolts. I have been using the 150g boltcutters (Excaliburs) as BH's and really have limited my shots to 40yds and have not had any noticeable variation in the accuracy....not really interested in shooting further than that (on purpose) in a hunting situation...I am relatively new to Xbows so I really have nothing to compare the stock trigger to...with that said....the accuracy is crazy with this xbow so i guess the trigger is really not an issue for me...I am however going to try the Triggertech Matrix Hunter 2.5 at the PA show and might pull the plug and get it.....

I was looking at rigging a 405 out and am interested in that Hunter 2.5 trigger for sure! :up:

• Agree 1

No, that's 3" groups with FT's of 150g using their 18" Diablo bolts. I have been using the 150g boltcutters (Excaliburs) as BH's and really have limited my shots to 40yds and have not had any noticeable variation in the accuracy....not really interested in shooting further than that (on purpose) in a hunting situation...I am relatively new to Xbows so I really have nothing to compare the stock trigger to...with that said....the accuracy is crazy with this xbow so i guess the trigger is really not an issue for me...I am however going to try the Triggertech Matrix Hunter 2.5 at the PA show and might pull the plug and get it..... 

Thanks Excal for the info... I've heard and read nothing but really good things about Triggertech.. Looks like a simple install too.