IGNORED

$15 Minimum Wage

YurytheRed

3 minutes ago, vdep217 said:

While 15 dollar minimum wage sounds good it will reduce the available job opportunities..  states that have done it already for minimum wage jobs went automated requiring less employees thus creating more competition for available jobs..

Spot on :up:Don’ Forget this will also mean less employess in many different tupes of businesses, especially customer service positions. Not to mention lowering wages for new workers at jobs that were previously above $15/hour due to more employment competition.

AWM

2 minutes ago, maximus66 said:

Spot on :up:Don’ Forget this will also mean less employess in many different tupes of businesses, especially customer service positions. Not to mention lowering wages for new workers at jobs that were previously above $15/hour due to more employment competition.

Remember Democrats believe their voters are stupid so they only have to make believe something is good, the actual result are irrelevant. 

What I've always found amusing is the very same pols that call for a "living wage" have through excessive taxation and regulation rendered their states almost unlivable say for the extremely wealthy or the extremely poor. Employers are resilient if nothing else. They will find a way to work around this lunacy either through higher prices, less workers or just up and leave. Either way NJ suffers.   

3 minutes ago, YurytheRed said:

What I've always found amusing is the very same pols that call for a "living wage" have through excessive taxation and regulation rendered their states almost unlivable say for the extremely wealthy or the extremely poor. Employers are resilient if nothing else. They will find a way to work around this lunacy either through higher prices, less workers or just up and leave. Either way NJ suffers.   

I agree 100 percent.

"The Nation Which Forgets Its Defenders, Will Itself Be Forgotten".

These politicians are really funny! But I will be coming out of retirement as Wallmart Greeter for 15 Bucks. Many greeters are part of security now, I may gets 17 or 18 dollars an hour.  All greeters are at 10 .

Edited by Batsto

I might go get a job as a greater at WALMART !!

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

where i work. you work your way up. you start out as a grunt. doing the dirty work for little pay. as you prove yourself you get promoted. and earn a decent pay. with the way kids are these days. why bust your ass for little pay when you could go work at walmart or flip burgers for $15 an hour? 

we have guys in our company who started as a grunt, and are now bosses of the company. due to hard work, loyalty and no bitching when its raining, cold, or hot outside. 

21 minutes ago, mattg1500 said:

Most kids in the workforce arent worth $15hr these days

There are plenty of people making 5 times that who aren't worth 5 bucks an hour.

I honestly don't see the reason for all the uproar over 15 bucks an hour ( which is 5 years away ) 

people are making more than that weekly NOW collecting unemployment sitting home.

MAYBE more cash flow earned in the state will take some of the burden off some of us by making more people contribute instead of them just sitting there with their hand out .

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/