IGNORED

3D archery

tommymo

Hi guys looking to get into some serious 3d shoots this year in preparation for my Western hunt this year. Question is, are their any courses with in 2 hours of Bergen county that would offer some incline, decline, and +40 yard shots? I typically do Lincoln Park every summer, which is alot of fun and simulates NJ hunts, looking for something a little bigger.

Thanks,

Tom

Only courses I've done were the Appalachian Bowmen shoot in Newton and the UBNJ shoot in Jackson. I personally like the Appalachian one better. Shoot it every August. It has a few decline shots past 40 yards (Elk, Caribou). The courses go through the "mountain" so there's some elevation with them. There is a moose they have out at about 70-80 yards thats on a slight incline but nothing major. Also had a pay to shoot 120 yard 2 foot tall bear. Think it was $3 for 5 arrows and $5 for 8 arrows. It's usually around the 3 weekend in August. 

Farmers Sportsman in Milford, NJ has some elevation differential shots.  I've never shot any of the Hudson Valley shoots but those are somewhat close to you, might be worth checking out.

It's  a 4 hour+ drive but the Total Archery Challenge has some wild shots. Multiple 100yd+ off of a mountain. 

49 minutes ago, tommymo said:

Hi guys looking to get into some serious 3d shoots this year in preparation for my Western hunt this year. Question is, are their any courses with in 2 hours of Bergen county that would offer some incline, decline, and +40 yard shots? I typically do Lincoln Park every summer, which is alot of fun and simulates NJ hunts, looking for something a little bigger.

Thanks,

Tom

Farmers Sportsmen's and BlackKnight bowmens bot have what your looking for.  Sportsmen's has steeper hills and would be more realistic for western hunting. 

Elite Pure, CBE Tek Hybrid, 10" B-Stinger stabilizer, Limbdriver rest , Alpine Soft Loc 5 Quiver, Muzzy 100 4 bld, Slick Trick Viper Trick Red Head Gator broadheads, Beman ICS Hunter 400 28" ,Scott Quick Shot release, Vortex 8.5X50 Vultures  :cheers: