Jerseybassnbow

Got a new toy yesterday.

I was going back and forth with Stihl and Husqvarna but my last Husqvarna did not last as long as I wanted so I went with this. Granted it was a Lowes Husqvarna  and not from a Husqvarna dealer but I figured I'd make the switch just like the little things that Stihl offers.

Edited by Jerseybassnbow

Congrats! Enjoy her. Quality is fun to have.

Have two Stihls myself …. including the 271, and a smaller one. All of my brothers-in-law are forever borrowing them. lol

• Agree 1

FYI. The dealer insisted on not using gas station gas. He says the ethanol is destroying these saws. He said he'd love to take my money with repairs but really insisted on getting the premix. He also said that Stihl will not warranty any saws if they find they do not use Stihl gas mix.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

8 minutes ago, Jerseybassnbow said:

FYI. The dealer insisted on not using gas station gas. He says the ethanol is destroying these saws. He said he'd love to take my money with repairs but really insisted on getting the premix. He also said that Stihl will not warranty any saws if they find they do not use Stihl gas mix.

I've used the Husqvarna 50:1 premix in my saw and other Husky tools for years.  It's a little pricey but everything starts right away and runs great!

28 minutes ago, BowhunterNJ said:

Lookin good!  Rusty is gonna be sad!

Sad???  I'm thinking rusty has a woody LOL

David

1 hour ago, Jerseybassnbow said:

Nonsense. I have a Wood Boss and run treated gas through it like all my machines. Stabil, Techtron, and a shot of Marvel Mystery oil. Watch your air filter cause those are temperamental and get yourself a pair of kevlar chaps