electric10162

1/12/19 AM Check In

Will be heading out for a close to the truck hunt this afternoon for whatever might show up. Hopefully some are still holding. I just read an article by Ralph Cianciarulo in the latest Bowhunting World. He's pissed and what he says makes a lot of sense.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Lphunsjr said:

Same, if wind cooperates

The breeze is more favorable then wednesday. Had sit the meat stand wednesday instead of this stand hunting 8pt.  Hope today is one of those days he shows up an hour before dark. Good luck Larry.

Took the slug gun for a walk in zone 7 this morning.  Nice weather for a walk.  Saw 3 nice buck and a doe run across the road in front of me on the way to the parking lot.   I was surprised they still had antlers.   Then I saw 3 doe 5 minutes into my walk.  I didn't get a shot off though.   I didn't see anything else after that. 

In Black River til noon. Again not 1 shot from either the goose hunters, or the bird hunters I saw. Did hear a rooster cackle at 730 . Didn't see anything bit an army of squirrels doing their morning marches. Hot shower and a brandy an end to a cold but good morning.

• Like 1