IGNORED

Public Service Announcement: "Your" vs. "You're"

Swamp_Yankee

I didn't want to get carried away!  My English teacher wife can't even look at this page-the grammar and spelling gives her a migraine. 

Tell her that with 1957buck no longer posting, we’ve improved by 73%.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most annoying is the  misuse of the of the word, Q-U-I-E-T.

It is Q-U-I-T-E  in here? What the hell does that mean?

It was really Q-U-I-T-E in the stand this morning....Quite what?

They came in behind me real Q-U-I-T-E.....????

I don't Q-U-I-T-E  understand how this word can be so discombobulated at least once a day here. :bonk:.

Edited by _X7

30 minutes ago, _X7 said:

Most annoying is the the misuse of the of the word, Q-U-I-E-T.

It is Q-U-I-T-E  in here? What the hell does that mean?

It was really Q-U-I-T-E in the stand this morning....Quite what?

They came in behind me real Q-U-I-T-E.....????

I don't Q-U-I-T-E  understand how this word can be so discombobulated at least once a day here. :bonk:.

Poor Lunatic :rofl:  I saw that one today as well, but he's not one of the normal offenders.  :)  

1 hour ago, Bucksnbows said:

Poor Lunatic :rofl:  I saw that one today as well, but he's not one of the normal offenders.  :)  

No, I wasn't singling  anyone out, but it truly is quite noticeable. And I agree that the talk into the phone technology isn't smart enough to recognize some words from those talking with chew in their jaws, lol

OK just a little experiment here I’m talking with the chew in my jaw and drinking a beer so how does it look pretty good OK see you all later bye hey I just looked at was pretty good not bad at all for just walking into the phone I’m sure the spelling police could find something wrong though LOL 

8 minutes ago, Nomad said:

OK just a little experiment here I’m talking with the chew in my jaw and drinking a beer so how does it look pretty good OK see you all later bye hey I just looked at was pretty good not bad at all for just walking into the phone I’m sure the spelling police could find something wrong though LOL 

Haha, hope you didn't break the phone when you walked into it.. Just pointing it out. Hope YOUR not offended. lol